]
Author
Message Prev Topic | Next Topic 
Raystlyyn
New

New

National Flag of United States United States
Posted: Aug-19-05 at 7:12am | IP Logged Quote Raystlyyn

This isn't a complaint per se but a genuine, on my knees, beg for help. I have all my sigs except for RSS. I have left that one for last to get the box and sig in same run to hopefully save time. And also I can only get into KT. I need my next trial. I have tried to make myself available for groups and have seen the last 7 groups I've been in disbanded usually due to no healers on or willing to help. THE LAST 7!!! I will make myself available yet again this weekend for groups. I have followed 2 groups to RSS to "tag" along out of group to try and get my sig. Hasn't worked out yet :( I actually had 1 day where I spammed an hour and a half for a RSS group to have one start ( without me) get to RSS and begin to kill the Dragorn Battlemaster and realize everyone in that group had that sig. I tried direct tells to the group members that I would run up to grab the next one and was told that they were already "set aside" for 2 of the healers who hadn't gotten that one yet. I think I'm done complaining and I am sorry if this rambles. I have been awake for like 10 minutes. Off to work I go. (After I get dressed) Have a great day. Rayst

]
] ]

] ] ]
]
]
] ]

] ] ]
]
Author
Message Prev Topic | Next Topic 
Rystarvz

Posted: Aug-19-05 at 12:44pm | IP Logged Quote Rystarvz

Send me a tell in game I can get a group together to clear to the sig mob kill it and clear to turn in for ya.

Oper
Administrador

Administrador

National Flag of Dominican Republic Dominican Republic
Posted: Aug-19-05 at 12:48pm | IP Logged Quote Oper

Rystar put me in that group this weekend i need some AAs done.

EQ.SA
Back to Top Printable version View Oper's Profile Search for other posts by Oper Visit Oper's Homepage

Raystlyyn
New

New

Posted: Aug-19-05 at 2:09pm | IP Logged Quote Raystlyyn

Ty so much for the quick responses! It's more interest then I have been able to generate lately. I would like to be more of an asset to Defiant knowing we raid Qvic and CoA quite often. I will be trying to look you up this weekend and with a healer ( hehe) we should have no troubles filling in the rest of the group. Ty again!!! Rayst

jillee_vz
New

New

Posted: Aug-25-05 at 10:52am | IP Logged Quote jillee_vz

I feel ur  pain, I shout and shout and shout for groups for any signet.  I've even formed groups that have either failed due to no healer, or i've lost rolls and group broken up before i get mine.  /cry  any ways i'll help u with a group anytime.  I am also hoping to be an asset to defiant someday, but my month trial is growing short and i still need alot of signets.

Back to Top Printable version View jillee_vz's Profile Search for other posts by jillee_vz

Xersius_Zek

Posted: Aug-26-05 at 2:29pm | IP Logged Quote Xersius_Zek

Bare in mind that you can partner a lot of these signets w/ a defiant member of the right class. I would say dont be shy to send tells asking people for help.

Back to Top Printable version View Xersius_Zek's Profile Search for other posts by Xersius_Zek

Canalrunner

Posted: Aug-26-05 at 4:15pm | IP Logged Quote Canalrunner

Can I get in on that action too!!  RSS is my last sig also.....I will go with ya!

Canal

Back to Top Printable version View Canalrunner's Profile Search for other posts by Canalrunner

Raystlyyn
New

New

Posted: Aug-29-05 at 2:19pm | IP Logged Quote Raystlyyn

I got my RSS signet!!! Thank you to all that helped and all that offered........Hit me up sometime and I'll help others. I'm usually on after 3pm MST and not in use usually. Rayst

]
] ]