]
Change Skin

Skins Found: 8
]
] ]

] ] ]
]
New / Announcements / Update / etc
 DefiantZek.com - Defiant Everquest Guild Forum » New / Announcements / Update / etc
Subject Topic: The Performer is dead Post ReplyPost New Topic
Forum Jump  
]
] ]

] ] ]
]
Author
Message Prev Topic | Next Topic 
DefNEWS
DefNEWS

DefNEWS

National Flag of Yemen Yemen
Posted: Mar-03-07 at 3:10am | IP Logged Quote DefNEWS

Hello Zek! As expected, <Defiant> has beaten The Performer event, which concludes the Tier 2 of DP. The event is expected to be on farm status very soon, as by tweaking our strat and adjusting here and there, we have managed to beat this event with loosing only 2-3 characters the entire fight. Expected by many, we have shown what we are made of, and without any hesitation or paying attention to all the defamation, the accusing, the making fun of and the retardness of our favorite board member whose identity will not be revealed (), we have once again stepped up to prove why we keep getting so many applications on a daily basis from characters that decide to join the wonderful community of <Defiant>.

In roughly 4 months, we have defeated all the encounters up to Tier 2 of DP. Here is proof of our success since nowadays no one ever believes anything (in fact, last thing I heard was that somewhere in the other side of the globe is loosing bunch of members to the VangBus. But don't believe it.)

And here are the mighty loots, what everyone was drooling about.

Now, I do think some of you actually forget that EverQuest is a game, and that the only reason we play it is to remind ourselves that we are not getting laid enough. My point is, it's always good to have some fun (and by fun I do not mean ripping off your condom during sex Rystar). I mean, sitting back and laughing at all the stupid shit we do. Stupid shit like this:

(and that is not all, the aftermatch is the best)

We are progressing towards DK, and finishing up DP, so stay tuned for future updates (the ones you quote in the forums to make us all look bad, and the same ones you quote on your main page to make fun of us!).But anyways, here I leave you with some quotes.

Back to Top Printable version View DefNEWS's Profile Search for other posts by DefNEWS

]
] ]

] ] ]
]
]
] ]