]
Change Skin

Skins Found: 8
]
] ]

] ] ]
]
New / Announcements / Update / etc
 DefiantZek.com - Defiant Everquest Guild Forum » New / Announcements / Update / etc
Subject Topic: 3> Post ReplyPost New Topic
Forum Jump  
]
] ]

] ] ]
]
Author
Message Prev Topic | Next Topic 
Barakis

National Flag of United States United States
Posted: Mar-23-06 at 8:01pm | IP Logged Quote Barakis

DEFIANT

We here at Defiant are a great group of people. We are very proud when we have victories and we are humbled when we are defeated.  I would like to give my congratz out to those people over at PDM that defeated us in that royal rumble in Lavastorm. Many where lost on both sides but in the end, you PDM, proved that you have more resolve than us in the EverQuest pvp worlds new version of bind rushing.

To quote someone if I may,None of those statistics mean anything when determining who wins a mass pvp battle on Zek, the only thing that counts is how many times your guild is willing to run/port back in after dieing, and who gets bored first allowing the other guild to claim victory - Aerdan, some noob i never heard of on PDM board. 

Yes that about sums it up, PDM claimed victory in proving they are they #1 bind rush guild on zek.

Only to add insult to injury, PDM decided to throw a party that same night after the defeat of Defiant.  I recieved these photo's in an anonymous email by someone at the party.  Clearly they wanted to gloat and show us the perks of being soo elite.

**Disclaimer** The identities of these Pandamonium where hidden for their and our protection

Moving on.....

We decided its time to check up on mobs from this new expansion PoR, thanks to Ciphor for the pics, check it out...

Gratz Candydare on this...

Also encountered this cool looking dragon..

Sure enough DEFIANT will continue to press forward thru the new expansion while we progress thru more content in DoDH. More updates to follow.....

Back to Top Printable version View Barakis's Profile Search for other posts by Barakis

]
] ]

] ] ]
]
]
] ]