]
Change Skin

Skins Found: 8
]
] ]

] ] ]
]
New / Announcements / Update / etc
 DefiantZek.com - Defiant Everquest Guild Forum » New / Announcements / Update / etc
Subject Topic: Roleplaying irl. Post ReplyPost New Topic
Forum Jump  
]
] ]

] ] ]
]
Author
Message Prev Topic | Next Topic 
Guests
New

New

Posted: Aug-08-05 at 3:10pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

Hello, boys and girls. I'm back to give you another installment of things Defiant was slain by a bunch of times, but that we killed afterward. Yes, we have slain more mobs in Anguish that gave us cool stuff that we can use to kill the mobs again...and again...and again...Thus is the life of an Everquest player.

After we recovered from the sheer awe of Keldovan's massive pecks, pointy horns and sexy loincloth, we kicked him in the nuts and he fell down so we could steal his leets.

Congrats Doragoon on Blood Polished Hammer

Congrats Hinge on Infernal Staff of Fiery Fate

On the otherhand, the horribly disgusting mass of fat known as Hanvar made us so sick to our stomachs that we decided just to kill him on the first try so we wouldn't have to see his gigantic ass for another couple days. It was a flawless kill I might add, but whatever. No big whoop.

Congrats Craf on Shield of Planar Assassin

Congrats Zawltar on Totem of the Chimera

And a special congrats to Caliel on the guild's first epic 2.0. Paladins are gay.

Now you might be curious as to what brought all this success in such a short period of time. There's a simple answer to that question really: Roleplaying. It's true, we've decided to take a more extreme approach to make sure everyone is in the mindset to slay things and stuff. As evidenced by these kills, it's worked like a charm. Here's some examples of Defiant members roleplaying as comedians:

The biggest thing we've done to change the way we approach Everquest is requiring our members to dress in real life like our characters are dressed in game. As I type this, I'm sporting a red and black dress...strapless...with a Latin style skirt. You want it.

I don't wanna type anymore. We'll kill that guy above soon so expect an update before too long. Whatever.

Here's your moment of zen:

Burn in hell.

Back to Top Printable version View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests

]
] ]

] ] ]
]
]
] ]

] ] ]
]
Author
Message Prev Topic | Next Topic 
Aordaek Pimpeck
New

New

National Flag of Niger Niger
Posted: Aug-08-05 at 7:54pm | IP Logged Quote Aordaek Pimpeck

richard simmons the devil himself

ME !> Caliel,MACKELI since 2000
Back to Top Printable version View Aordaek Pimpeck's Profile Search for other posts by Aordaek Pimpeck

Xersius_Zek

National Flag of United States United States
Posted: Aug-08-05 at 8:17pm | IP Logged Quote Xersius_Zek

Ok i'm flipping pissed that not one of the things i said got in the damn quotes page. i hate you

Back to Top Printable version View Xersius_Zek's Profile Search for other posts by Xersius_Zek

]
] ]