]
Change Skin

Skins Found: 8
]
] ]

] ] ]
]
New / Announcements / Update / etc
 DefiantZek.com - Defiant Everquest Guild Forum » New / Announcements / Update / etc
Subject Topic: Sullon Sek down! No, I’m serious. Post ReplyPost New Topic
Forum Jump  
]
] ]

] ] ]
]
Author
Message Prev Topic | Next Topic 
DefNEWS
DefNEWS

DefNEWS

National Flag of Yemen Yemen
Posted: Apr-04-07 at 3:16pm | IP Logged Quote DefNEWS

<DEFIANT>

I'll have to admit, I'm *almost* disappointed that we have to post news so soon! But what can I say, <Defiant>'s time, effort and dedication by our guild leader, officers, raid leaders and members (yeah, I know it's like everyone) has been worthwhile. With our current kill streak we are going to be downing DK very fast.

After beating performer down, we decided to go kill stuff in sullon zek's tower. Let me tell you, in this zone there is one nasty woman with serious hormonal issues (sorry I can't curse there are 12 year olds that read this, if you know what I mean. And now with the rumor that they got banned going around, who knows what they are up to anymore!). We encountered Ghost and Snowtail; these two went down with their tails tucked between their legs and have been adding loot to our long list of farmed gear ever since, happily ever after.

Our photographer had an emergency call by one of his paparazzi friends when we killed Ghost, so no pictures on that (something about a bald woman, a baby, a guy and rehab).

But anyways, back to the woman with serious hormonal issues, Sullon Zek. After adjusting our strat, some testing, some 1:30am raiders, lots of CAPS text by our raid leaders and lots of attempts later, the rumors are that she died. Now, nobody saw anything and no witnesses have been declared up to this point, but after Sullon Zek's Norrath's Police official declaration, an investigation was done and a preliminar sketch has been made based on Sullon's declaration of who might have cause such disruptiveness:

Our reporter managed to catch some of the action:

Reminds me of my ex. Anyways, here are some quotes:

As always, our applications are open. Stop by our forums for more information. Keep in touch, and always remember that no matter what happens, EverQuest is a game and we are all here to have fun. If you are not having fun, go play Vanguard. Wait, actually let me not say that people might take it seriously and all of a sudden we will have a bunch of AD guilds in the server.
Back to Top Printable version View DefNEWS's Profile Search for other posts by DefNEWS

]
] ]

] ] ]
]
]
] ]