]
Change Skin

Skins Found: 8
]
] ]

] ] ]
]
New / Announcements / Update / etc
 DefiantZek.com - Defiant Everquest Guild Forum » New / Announcements / Update / etc
Subject Topic: Queen Dead Post ReplyPost New Topic
Forum Jump  
]
] ]

] ] ]
]
Author
Message Prev Topic | Next Topic 
Barakis

National Flag of United States United States
Posted: Aug-30-06 at 12:34pm | IP Logged Quote Barakis

DEFIANT

The Queen encounter I must say is one of the tuffest events I have been involved in. Not only do you have to deal with numerous adds but to top that off they throw in the massive zerg at the end just to piss you off.

Our frustration was easy to see.

Everyone wants to know what took you so damn long? Well with Spymonk at the helm, and of course everyone knowing that his only goal is to run Defiant into the ground, its been tuff. Wave three was where all the troubles where. So Monday we set out to make it past wave 3!

As you can see having shamans DDing and not healing, stupid apps running all over the place, people not assisting and Spymonk, remember who wants to ruin Defiant, as our MA there was no way in hell we where going to make it past wave three.

Then it just happened. What you ask? The Queen died! but we where overcome with victory that we let her minions slay us .

*Shamless death to kittens plug*

Determined we now know what went wrong, we set back out on Tuesday to finish the job.

Mission acomplished! Queen dead!

Kudos to the people in that pic who paid attention and moved when I said come get in a SS! As for the rest of you

The lewts are not what this event is about but take a look.

Elaborate Drachnid-Forged Boots

Tribal Helm of the Drone

Royal Jewel of Protection

Gratz all who recieved lewts!

However, what is important about this raid is this.

So now we set our sights on Master Vule and Demi-Plane. Rumor has it that a certian guild is out to stop us at any cost from completing this event. Does that tell me they fear what we are capable of doing? Not to sure, but the one thing I am sure of is that.....

Is going down, SOONER (shameless Oklahoma Sooner plug) than later!

Back to Top Printable version View Barakis's Profile Search for other posts by Barakis

]
] ]

] ] ]
]
]
] ]