]
Change Skin

Skins Found: 8
]
] ]

] ] ]
]
New / Announcements / Update / etc
 DefiantZek.com - Defiant Everquest Guild Forum » New / Announcements / Update / etc
Subject Topic: Defiant Post ReplyPost New Topic
Forum Jump  
]
] ]

] ] ]
]
Author
Message Prev Topic | Next Topic 
Barakis

National Flag of United States United States
Posted: May-31-06 at 4:34am | IP Logged Quote Barakis

DEFIANT

Summer has once again came upon us and along with it some folks who choose to move on. Caliel announced his retirement and I think I speak for everyone that was formely or currently <Defiant> you will be missed sir. You represented <Defiant> as well as Vallon Zek for many years as one of its figure heads. You where always a class act as my enemy and one hell of a guildmate in the end. Good luck to you.

Along with Caliel's retirment we have decided to release the Caliel Defender of Vallon Zek action figure. You too can now own a piece of everquest's man of steel for 3 easy payments of $9.99. Offer not avaialbe in California, New York, New Jersey or Canada.

/Salute to you Caliel, You will be missed.

On with the news....

As I mentioned earlier its almost summer time again, that means sun, sand and surf for some of us if we get bored but for others it means ninjalooting!

At first I was like ooh the nerve of some stupid app to go and ninja some items then come to find out it was the mighty Scowl of PDM. Thats when I just laughed at how boredom on a video game leads someone to this.

I have a quote of the day for you Scowl...

SZscowl wrote: Oh, and I wasn't expecting Xikanick to keep the gear. It would be a plus, but it really doesn't matter at all. Good luck gettin it back however.

Well thanks for the luck man, and thanks to GM Masdeh for returning at least one of the items last night to the only one who was awarded an item that was still online.

The remaining shield, earring and eye will be returned tomorrow when the correct players log in. I really enjoy'd your little rant on the message board of the former guild you destroyed. It is quite amusing to say the least. If your really that bored then why not try getting laid? The oldest profession is still around and I am sure you will find that to be much more entertaining.

On with the update....

As the guild's main page update person, I always get tells from people wanting to be on the main page. As I cannot accommodate everyone I do try my best to see that someone once in awhile can make it here.

Even members who are retired drop in demanding to get main page updates! Well ask and you shall recieve!

Was great to hear from you again Tweene. Drop in more often!

Finally.....

We here at <Defiant> are currently accepting applications from all classes. We continue to raid daily and we are still progressing towards Demi-plane along with new content in PoR as well as equiping new members with 2.0 epics and applicants with the leftover's . See our board forum's for more information.

Some are saying that EQ is dead. That might be true but for those who still enjoy the challenge the game presents and intend to continue to strive towards that challenge without using Macroquest 2.0 or whatever other gamesharks are out there, they have a place they can call home, they have a place where they can stand <DEFIANT>!

Back to Top Printable version View Barakis's Profile Search for other posts by Barakis

]
] ]

] ] ]
]
]
] ]